– Types of personal data: By means of this Site your name, address and email will be gathered, when placing an order, when filling out a contact form, or when registering for the newsletter.
Like many other web sites, the Site automatically collects certain technical information regarding its visitors, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the visitor’s computer, the IP address of the Internet Service Provider, the date and time the visitor accessed the Site, the Internet address of the web site from which the visitor linked directly to the Site, the operating system used by the visitor, the sections of the Site visited, the Site pages accessed and information viewed, and the materials posted to or downloaded from the Site. This technical information is used for the Site’s needs, system administration purposes and to improve the Site.
– Manner in which the information is being collected: The Site can be visited without submitting any personal information. Personal data is only captured when you create a customer account, when filling out a contact form, when placing an order or when you register for our newsletter and thus specifically and voluntarily provided by you.
– Information use: We use your personal data only to, respectively, provide the requested information, send the requested newsletters and execute your order. After you placed an order, we can also use your email for our own advertisement purposes (announcing new products, special offers or news updates).
When you no longer want to receive our newsletter or information about our products and services, you can at any time unsubscribe by clicking on “unsubscribe” at the bottom of your email or by adjusting your personal account on the Site.
– Disclosure of information to third parties: No information about our visitors will be disclosed to third parties except where it is required to provide a service to you (e.g. to deliver products to you, to perform credit and certain security checks). Nevertheless we have the right to transfer your personal data to the competent authorities at their explicit request.
The data can also be processed by us in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
You should also note that the data that is posted by you on public places such as but not limited to comments on the discussion forum or customer reviews, can be consulted by everyone.
3) Use of email address: Your email address will only be used for the above purposes. Under no circumstances your email address, username or passwords will be sold or rented to third parties. If you wish to no longer receive any newsletters or information about our products and services you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the button “unsubscribe”, provided at the bottom of each email of FANSHOPS.BE.
4) Rights of the visitor: You have the right to consult your data and to ask us, without any cost, about the kind of personal data we have about you, and if necessary to correct these data free of charge. You can exercise this right by contacting us via the contact details as set out below, on the condition that you adequately identify yourself. In addition, you also have the right at your request and free of charge to oppose to the intended processing of your personal data, when the processing is done for the purposes of direct marketing.
5) Notification to the privacy commission: We have made a notification to the Belgian privacy commission on XX/XX/XXXX.
6) Security: We maintain strict policies and security controls to assure that visitor information in our computer systems and files is protected. Our employees are permitted access only to visitor’s information that they may need to perform their jobs and to provide service to you. All employees and affiliates are required to respect visitor privacy. We make all reasonable efforts to keep our servers, applications and databases secure and free from unauthorized access and use, by using physical, administrative and technological measure to protect the information maintained. Unfortunately, no one can guarantee 100% security. In case of particular security concerns about certain personal information, it is up to the visitor to decide not to transmit that information over the Internet.
7) Contact: We are responsible for the processing of your personal data and shall ensure the confidentiality and security of these data. In case of questions, please contact: